Friday 28 July 2017

Spurs, League Cup Final '99

Spurs first trophy after the 1991 FA Cup was the League Cup in 1999, where they beat Leicester by a goal to nil.

One of my regulars is trying to put the team from that day together, as many of the players are available as Prostars, but not in the right kit.

I've already done him a Ginola and an Ian Walker (and possibly a Nielsen!) but here are the ones in the latest batch:


I decided to do them all in one picture because, to be honest, I am completely losing track of which Spurs pictures I have posted on this blog, and which on my facebook... and which I haven't posted at all! 

This way also saves effort on the uploading!

I was happy with these repaints! I feel the fine white lines around the collars and cuffs are particularly neat and crisp- the neatness of these kind of lines is an area where I really feel I've improved! 

Keep an eye out for a Bolton Heskey for further evidence!

I'm not sure if these figures mean I'm done for the League Cup final team- I know no Vega figure was produced, so it would have to be a lookalike if my customer wants one of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment