Wednesday 31 July 2013

Robbie Keane, Leeds 2001

(Click to enlarge)

I found it quite surprising that they never made a Keane figure in Leeds colours. This could be because, under O'Leary, we already had about 3 billion other strikers...

I decided to go with the Champions League season kit, I guess that's because it holds better memories than the next season's one.

(I also had Barmby, Morris and Domi figures that I planned on painting in the next kit design, albeit with different sponsors)

Anyway, here's a photo of it:
(I even had a go at those boots!)


One of my favourite things about this repaint: I left it on the table to dry, next to a Michael Bridges original, which I had been using to copy the kit.

My housemate had a look at them both, and thought that mine was the professionally produced one!

Cheers Iain!

No comments:

Post a Comment