Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Franks", Leeds 1992

(Click to Enlarge)

A guy got in contact with me over twitter to paint this 'Credit to the Game' figure, that he won in a competition.

Some bank, I forget which, actually made lookalike figures of the competition winners! The problem was, they were in a horrible, general blue and red kit, and had "Credit to the Game" printed in massive letters on the base.

This was actually easier to paint than a corinthian figure... because it was huge!!

And just as an interesting aside, the guy who had found me on twitter (amongst the millions of other users) has the seat behind me at Elland Road on his season ticket! How weird is that!

If you have a Credit to the Game figure that you want taking out of it's horrible red and blue kit, and painted into one of your choice, contact me by leaving a comment here, on Facebook, or on twitter...or if you sit behind me at Elland Road, you can ask me there too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment