Friday 2 January 2015

A Few Leeds Faves

Happy New Year to all of my readers! I hope you are all recovered from Christmas, and NYE, for that matter, and are ready to go back to work...

I wasn't sure what to put up as my first post of 2015, so I have decided to treat you to some of my new pics!

My good friends at Eighth Avenue Photography offered to do some swanky pics of my repaints for me, so of course I said yes!

Here are a few of my Favourites from my own collection:

(Click to enlarge)
Aaron Lennon Gary Speed Jermaine Beckford Alfie Haaland Habib Habibou Ross McCormack Dominic Matteo LUFC Leeds Utd

All favourites for different reasons, tho I feel I should point out, it's not necessarily to do with their performance for Leeds!!

*Habibou cough cough*

(Click to enlarge)
Danny Mills Tony Yeboah, ALan Smith

Here they are with a few away kits thrown in too... I really should have a look at fixing Smith's nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment