Saturday 14 March 2015

Kevin Pressman, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

Here's one that stands along with my Leeds repaints of Sami Hyypia and Jari Litmanen...

Kevin Pressman is hardly massive in Leeds history (aside from his considerable bulk when we signed him!)

The reason I include him in the same breath as Hyypia and Litmanen figures that I've done is that, like them, he never actually played for the first team. However, such is my commitment to my Leeds figure collection, I just had to do this one too!

This is also one of my first attempts at remodelling. Being as he never actually took to the field for us (other than in the warm-ups when he was an unused sub) I wanted to put him in a tracksuit. 

I also thought, while I was remodelling, I might as well add a little timber to the stomach region...

I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I even got a tweet back from Pressman:


I may have only sent a picture of the front view of the figure to him...

And just in case anyone is doubting that he was on Leeds' books, here's a photo, albeit with a slightly different tracksuit:


I'm planning on attempting some more remodels in the future; watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment