Thursday 11 June 2015

Kempes, Spurs

(click to enlarge)

This repaint proves one thing... there are other collectors as thorough (sad) as me!!

As you know, I have painted a few Leeds trialists in my time (players who never played a competitive game for Leeds)

Well, the customer who ordered several Spurs figures from me decided to do the same with this one. 

Mario Kempes never played a competitive game for Spurs... but the friendly/ trial game he played in was of particular interest to me.

It was against Enfield FC! When I lived down south, I filled my Saturday afternoons watching Enfield! It has even led to a few EFC repaints!

In case you wondered (or even didn't notice!) I really like the subtle stripes on this repaint!

Anyway, here's a rare pic of Kempes' Spurs career:


And if you want to read the article the above picture came from, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment