Friday 4 September 2015

Wise and Poyet, Leeds Management

(Click to enlarge)

Here are a couple of remodels, of a Leeds United management team that divided opinion.

On the one hand, they took us down to the third tier for the first time in our history. On the other, they led us to the wiping out of the 15 point deficit, and an outstanding half a season of form in League 1.

Also both jumped ship at the first opportunity. Hm.

Anyway, these figures were for an order, and I remodelled the figures existing bodies with miliput, adding sweatshirts, and tracksuit pants for Wise.

I've had these figures myself, for quite a while, and have been undecided whether to do this to them, or to try putting their heads onto manager bodies. In their first season, they were very much tracksuit managers, before getting suited and booted in L1!

Anyway, I was pleased with these remodels. Wise maybe could have done with a bit more around the middle, but never mind!

I also like the initials that I put on the trackies!

Here's a pic of Wise at his cool and calm best.

No comments:

Post a Comment