Saturday 23 January 2016

Lennon x2, Leeds

Aaron Lennon could be one of my most regularly repainted figures! I don't have any stats to back that up, it just feels like it!

With that in mind, here are two more Lennons!

(Click to enlarge)


The top one is part of my own collection. I'd already done Lennon in all the home kits he wore for Leeds, so I did one in an away kit that I really liked... even though I think I'm right in saying we never won a game in it! I have previously done an Alan Smith figure in the same kit, if you wan to have a look.

The second figure was an order, and this one is wearing the home kit from our last season in the Premier League. Lennon became the youngest player to make his debut, and showed glimpses of the flair that meant we were always unlikely to hang on to him...

Here's Lennon's face when he was told he was leaving Leeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment