Sunday 1 May 2016

Speedy Messaging!

Well, loyal readers, here's a bonus second post of the day!

Yeah, it's Sunday, and I'm bored. But that boredom has helped me stumble across something that makes me want to start talking about 'the wonders of modern technology' in only a semi-ironic manner!

If you didn't already know, I have a Facebook page dedicated to my repaints, which you can find by clicking here.

If clicking links is all a bit 2015 for your liking though, you can now get send a message straight to my Corinthian Repaint Facebook inbox by scanning the image below in the Messenger app!


Pretty nifty, eh?!
...
I feel like I should say now, please only use this if you want to send me messages regarding football figures and repaints.

Any pesterers... if that's a word, will be blocked!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment