Tuesday 17 May 2016

El Shaarawy, Roma

Apologies for the lack of posts in a while; I've finally got the internet in my new flat! Anyway, to business!


(Click to enlarge)

Here's my repaint of Roma's Stephan El Shaarawy.

I hadn't done any Roma figures for in while, but, like London buses, two requests came along at once! Keep your eyes on the blog for my Szczesny repaint!

This one was quite straightforward! As with my previous Roma figures, probably the hardest part was mixing the right colour for their very distinctive shirt!

I think I got it about the same as the last figures that this customer ordered from me!

If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I'm quite a fan of shirts without a sponsor!

Here's a pic of Shaarawy to compare the repaint to:

No comments:

Post a Comment