Thursday 30 June 2016

Hasselbaink Fan Fave, Leeds

Followers of this blog may well have already seen a few Hasselbaink figures done in Leeds colours.

Here's another!
(Click to enlarge)

This one differs in that it's wearing a different kit (98-99) and it's also a Fan Favourite figure. 

Incidentally, it's also the first kneeling Fan Favourite that I've done! (I think I'm right in saying that I've done one or two kneeling Soccerstarz!)

The extremely thin yellow and blue stripes on the trim of this shirt were definitely the hardest part!

The real shirt also had Puma logos down the sleeve, but I decided against doing these; mainly to make it match the figures released in this kit!


Keep your eyes out for one more Hasselbaink figure that I've done! A Microstar in the yellow and blue halved away kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment