Thursday 24 August 2017

Rooney, Groggs figure

In a week where Wayne Rooney has been making headlines again, I thought I'd post a Rooney repaint to the blog!

And here it is!
(Click to enlarge)

As I mentioned in my previous post about painting a Groggs Figure, one of the main things on my mind is the fact that I'd better do a good job because of how much the figure costs!!

This was quite a straightforward one though, to be honest; even the shape of the sculpt of the collar suited the paint job.

One of the other issues with these figures is getting the transfers on straight, and neatly because the figure is shaped very differently to most of the figures I do. It has more contours that are much deeper. These ones went on OK tho... it just makes the number look wonky on the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment