Sunday 29 October 2017

Speed, Leeds Vivid Imaginations Figures

I already posted some pics of early '90s Leeds figures... well there are plenty more where they came from!

Here are 2 I was asked to do as Gary Speed.

(Click to enlarge)

This first one was a bit different. This is the tracksuit top Leeds had for the 1991-92 season, and also what they were wearing when presented with the trophy at the end of the season. 

I was very pleased with how it came out, in terms of both the detail, and the fact that I had to do a minor remodel, as the original figure was short sleeved.


 I've got to say, I was even more delighted with this one! A shirt that I think of as "One of the nicest ugly shirts we've ever had"!

Obviously there was plenty of intricate details to add, and I think this makes it one of the best I've done!

The guy who bought it was very pleased too! A fitting tribute to a shirt that we won 2 games in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment