Saturday 24 February 2018

Sheringham XL, x2!

I've got into the habit of not posting Spurs repaints on here... and the reason is, I've done so many, I'm not sure which ones I've put on here before! I have a similar problem with my Leeds figures.

Anyway, I've decided that if I do duplicate, it doesn't matter that much, so expect to see more Spurs pics coming up!

(I have around 60 pictures of spurs figures that I have not marked as 'blogged'!)

But after saying all that, I'm pretty sure I haven't posted either of these here until now!



The home kit is one I've done several times before, so wasn't a particular challenge, painting wise. Hopefully, on inspecting it, you didn't notice that I had to repair the legs! It arrived with me with a fair chunk missing on the back, so I used clay to fix, and then painted over it. 

The second kit was much more of a challenge! I was glad it was on an XL figure, lets put it like that!! I was happy with how it turned out though!

No comments:

Post a Comment