Monday 22 July 2019

Dortmund, x2

A couple of absolutely classic kits here, both from Borussia Dormtund:


I remember watching the 1997 Champions League final as a child. Riedle grabbed 2 goals as Dortmund, who were considered underdogs, as I recall, went on to earn a 3-1 win. 

I remember it feeling really dramatic... but that was more down to Ricken, really! Anyway, what a kit!! This repaint is only the second time I've used fluorescent paint, and it was perfect for this kit.

As requested, I also added the Champions League logo on one arm, and check out the hand-painted stars on the other!


Not got as much to say about this one... except I loved Rosicky when he played for Dortmund! I think the white number on the black strip, which is pretty difficult technically. ended up looking pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment