Friday 21 February 2020

A couple of Ferdinands!

Keeping on top of the blog posts went well, didn't it?!

Anyway, here's one from a while back. A time when (it seems impossible to say) I had time just to do a few random figures that took my fancy! 

Being as Ferdinand was a very common figure in my box of spares, and he had more clubs than a golfer, I made a few of him, including this one:


And this!!


I think they both went on ebay... neither are still knocking around here, anyway!!

Not sure in which order I did them, but the list of clubs I've repainted Sir Les into includes: Leicester, West Ham (obvs) Bolton, QPR and away kits for Spurs and Newcastle (he was released in home kits for both of these 2)

I've still got a couple of Ferdinand figures amongst my spares, and I'd kind of like to complete the set!! I mean, that would mean tracking down the kits he wore at Hayes, Brentford and Besiktas among others, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment