Tuesday 31 March 2020

Barmby, Spurs

So, Lockdown. The perfect time for me to get up a head of steam on the blog, yes?! Also the perfect time for my laptop to go on the fritz!

Fortunately, it was only a dodgy charger (not a recurrence of a previous problem) so I'm back with a vengeance!!

Let's make up for lost time with FOUR (count them!) pictures:







I always liked this Barmby sculpt, and I think the fact that it's so cheap and easy to get hold of is one of the reasons I've done so many Spurs repaints of him!

3 different number fonts on display, and 2 kits from the days before squad numbers, hence no names on the white shirts.

Quite a nice little set all in all!

I think  I'll carry on with the multi pic blog posts; there are some clubs I have so many unblogged pics of; expect to see some Leeds and both Sheffield Clubs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment