Wednesday 3 April 2013

Don Revie XI

(Click to enlarge)
David Harvey, Paul Reaney, Terry Cooper, Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton, Norman Hunter, Peter Lorimer, Allan Clarke, Mick Jones, Johnny Giles, Eddie Gray, Paul Madeley

So, I've decided not to post individual pictures for this lot; basically because, barring the Keeper, all the kits are the same. 

This is the project that got me started on repainting: the idea of having a Don Revie Leeds XI... it's actually a 12, I felt Madeley gets left out enough as it is!

There were a few factors involved in figure selection; facial similarity, hairstyle, and price of figure (or whether I already owned it, for that matter!) 

Tho it's hard to tell from this picture, all have the 'LUFC' script/badge on their chests (I added this to the existing Jack Charlton figure) and shirt numbers too.

They stand in number order, from 1-12;

Harvey, Reaney, Cooper, Bremner, Charlton, Hunter, Lorimer, Clarke, Jones, Giles, Gray, Madeley.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marc, Can you email me a list of which lookalikes you used for these please? my email is s.w.wasylenko1989@gmail.com

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete