Thursday 3 April 2014

Costa Rica Fan Club!

Well, if I haven't mentioned it before on here (sometimes I forget what I've put here, and what I've put on facebook) I had my biggest ever order recently- a whole load of Costa Rica lookalikes.

I'll post them individually in due course, but for now, here's a quick sample:


As you know, I often try tweeting the subject of the repaint, to get there response, with mixed success.

The Costa Rica players are loving it!!

Favourites:


RTs:


And replies:


This isn't even all of them!! (For more see this album)
It was after all this that I realised Costa Rica play England in this year's World Cup!

4 comments:

  1. I am Costarican, how can I get this figures? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your interest! Are you on facebook or twitter? It's easier to do messages on there than here. Drop me an inbox message at https://www.facebook.com/MarcsCorinthianRepaints or tweet @marcjbrine and I'm sure we can sort something out.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete