Monday 5 May 2014

Woodgate, Spurs.

(Click to enlarge)
Fan favourite figure spurs tottenham hotspur

Here's Woodgate, with his hair looking a good deal tidier than it ever did while he was at Spurs!

This is the first 'Fan Favourite' figure that I have painted. If that means nothing to you, it basically means that the figure is slightly different from the ProStars that I usually paint.

I have to say, I wasn't overly impressed by the quality of the figure. I didn't like the 'bobble-head' element, and it felt light and cheap. To say that these retailed at a higher price than ProStar figures is scandalous, as far as I'm concerned.

I had considered getting one of these Woodgates for my own Leeds collection, but having seen it first hand, I don't think I'll bother.
...
Anyway, it has been redeemed by my paint job!! The hooped socks in particular are a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment