Tuesday 1 July 2014

Robins FC Under 9s

(Click to enlarge)

Absolutely loved doing this order. 

A while back now, a guy approached me about doing figures for the children's team that he coached. Instead of medals, or trophies at the end of the season, he wanted to give them a figure each.

I loved the idea straight away, and soon, a deal was struck! Several messages discussing possible lookalikes, shirt numbers and boot colours later, I sent him 10 figures in  time for their end of season get together. 

Here's a closer look at one of them:
(Click to enlarge)

Recently, he sent me some pictures of the children's reactions, and if I'd been glad to take on the project beforehand, I was delighted when I saw these:



They have even used a picture of the figures as the banner on their website!

If you would like a similar service for a team that you represent, please get in contact via twitter, Facebook, or leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment