Friday 29 August 2014

Twenty Years of Nike and Arsenal kit

(Click to enlarge)

When I first saw the promotional 20 years of Nike and Arsenal kit, I thought: I have to have a go at that!

Then came the decision of which figure to do it on. There were many candidates... but the only Arsenal player that I had kicking about was Tony Adams! (I also have about 50 thousand David Seamans, but thought he would need a 20 year goalie kit instead!)

In any case, who would be a better model for this kit than Mr Arsenal himself??

While it's not perfect, I was fairly pleased with the paint job. For those who haven't worked this out, it is quite an intricate and tricky kit to paint on a 7cm figure!

I may be getting another chance to practice this one soo...

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment