Wednesday 17 October 2018

Newcastle 95/96 away... part 3!

I've already talked about this kit in previous posts!!

Loved it, enjoyed painting it, lets have a look at the last set (in shirt number order!)




Three pics this time- it leaves me enough to make one more post of Newcastle 95/96 kits! 

I'm not certain on the 2 number 10s situation... all I know for sure is that Ferdinand started in 9, and then moved to 10 to accommodate Shearer. 

I'm guessing that this shirt was used (maybe as a third kit?!) for the next season as well.

1 comment:

  1. hi Mark Clark was dropped for the rest of the season in January of 1996 and Batty was played instead of him which was a massive cock up by keegan. the next season Clark wore number 20. this kit was used as a 3rd kit in cup games and in training matches during the next season.best wishes Jonathan Auty

    ReplyDelete