Thursday 18 October 2018

Roma Soccerstarz

It's been a while since I posted any Roma figures; I actually painted these quite a long time ago, but thought they were still worth sharing.

Not the clearest photos, but still... A couple for the Roma fans to have a gander at!



I have done both of these players before (have an explore of my Roma tagged posts by clicking here) Genuinely can't remember if they were for the same guy or not, but they are both in different kits to the first versions I did!

Funny to think that Salah had had basically no impact on the English game at this time I did these! 

He's also grown his hair and beard a fair bit since then!!

In terms of the actual painting, I guess it's fairly obvious that the sleeves on the Szczesny figure were the hardest part! 

Also, it's always a bit of a bonus when there is no sponsor to add on a soccerstarz sized figure... it does get fiddly when there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment