Tuesday 30 October 2018

Viduka, Celtic

Loved Viduka when he was at Leeds.

Fortunately for me, this Celtic repaint request started life in a Boro kit!


Lovely!

Normally I don't go into painting technicalities much on here, but I tried a different technique on this one. 

For a sponsor like the ntl one on this figure (where it is on white, that goes over the green hoop) I'd usually just do it on a white decal, and use that to cover the hoop.

For this one though, I used white paint to make the gap, and then used a clear decal instead. Most people wouldn't notice the difference, to be honest, but I felt it gave it a crisper, cleaner look on the front, and I'll probably do the same again, for similar situations.

Hope that didn't bore you!! Or lose you completely! Maybe it'll be a useful point to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment