Thursday 11 October 2018

A Couple of Leeds Coaches

 Here are some of my first Microstar remodels! I did a Soccerstarz remodel to make then Leeds manager Garry Monk, but that was a little easier, as Soccerstarz figures heads are easier to swap!!

Anyway, here are Gus Poyet and one of Monk's coaching staff, James Beattie:


Poyet was Dennis Wise's number 2 at Leeds. I decided to put him in a tracksuit, though he did often wear a suit in our League 1 days.


James Beattie, as mentioned above was part of Garry Monk's team, and I think I'm right in saying that he followed him to Boro and Birmingham. Note the green boots and the gilet!!

For both of these I actually used a small hacksaw to take the heads off the original figures. Another part of the remodel on the Beattie figure was using Miliput to add a hood, which I was pleased with!

Another personal highlight, on both figures, are the initials, which are hand painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment