Monday 20 April 2015

Clough, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

Here's a repaint that I've done twice in recent weeks; Brian Clough in his Leeds days!

I had this figure, which is based on Clough's appearance in his later days at Forest. for ages before it occurred to me that I could repaint it for my Leeds collection.

It was quite a simple one too; I repainted the jacket from Clough's trademark green, and also darkened the hair to make him look a little younger.

Once I'd done it, and added the pic to my Facebook page, it wasn't long before a customer asked me to replicate it for them. The one pictured above is the second version.

Here's a pic of Clough while at Leeds to compare it to:


Somewhat loserishly, I'm quite pleased to have another repaint to add to my 'Coaches and Managers' tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment