Tuesday 28 April 2015

Costa Rica, Numbers 8, 9 and 10, World Cup 2014

The latest in the Costa Rica series of pictures! I give you:

Dave Myrie:

Joel Campbell:


And Captain, Bryan Ruiz:



I painted both Ruiz and Campbell in the first series of Costa Rica repaints I did for this customer (I've also done a few Campbells in Olympiakos kit) but I would say these two far exceed the originals. 

I think I have already mentioned in this blog that I think these Costa Rica repaints are some of my finest work!

Joel Campbell, who I've had a bit of reaction from before on social media responded like this:


while I also got a favourite from Dave Myrie. You can check it out, by having a look at the Tweets album on my Facebook page!

I should also mention that the Photo of the Ruiz Figure (which is clearly far better than my usual standard!!) was taken by my good friends at Eighth Avenue Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment