Tuesday 7 July 2015

Vieira, City

Fresh from the news that I'll be doing some more Man City repaints in the coming weeks, I thought I'd better get some more of my City back catalogue posted on my blog!

Here's Patrick Vieira:

(Click to enlarge)

Vieira moved to City from Inter in the 2009-10 season, and stayed on the next year. He made 32 appearances for them, including a late substitute appearance in the FA Cup final victory over Stoke.

He also chipped in with 6 goals in his time at the Etihad. He is now in a Youth development role at the club.

Here he is in his playing days, to compare the repaint to:


Remember when I just used to talk about the figure in this blog?! Maybe I didn't here because it's quite a plain kit, and I just have to talk about something!

No comments:

Post a Comment