Saturday 11 July 2015

White, Leeds

I have previously declared my repainted Haaland figure as the jewel in the crown of my collection... his position has been usurped!

Long live the king!
(Click to enlarge)

I suppose I should clarify for those without an in depth knowledge of Leeds United Corinthians (losers!) that my love for this figure is nothing to do with White's, in honesty, average career for Leeds, and all about the rarity of this figure.

This figure was unreleased. It didn't go on general sale. I managed to get hold of it on ebay... by paying an arm and a leg! I love it tho... and it was paid for completely by money from repaints, so it wasn't too bad! :)

I was undecided about whether I should even paint it, but concluded that I paid for it; I have no intention of selling it, and therefore can do what I like with it to make it fit in with my collection. 

And I think it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment