Wednesday 17 February 2016

Smith x2, Leeds

Here are a couple of Alan Smith figures done in different kits; one Microstar, one Pro.

(Click to enlarge)


The first one is part of my own collection. I already owned all of the Smiths released by Corinthian, and this one, which I had already repainted.

Because of this, I went with the Whyte and Mackay kit from our relegation season for this one; terrible season for the club, but a pretty good season for Smith in terms of personal performance.

The second figure was for a customer who just said: Do it in a kit that wasn't released!

I chose this kit, as it is what he was wearing when he scored perhaps his best goal for Leeds- the impudent chip at the end of a brilliant team move against Anderlecht in the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment