Saturday 13 February 2016

Spurs 2010-11

As I did with the 2012-13 Spurs figures, and the ones in the chocolate brown away kit, here are 3 that I've put together on account of them wearing the same kit:




...in number order, of course!

This shirt was a good one to paint! Fitting the dark blue, with a thin diagonal stripe and still having enough room to fit the badge- especially as these are microstars- gave me something to think about, and I enjoyed doing it.

The shorts were a bit tricky too, partly due to the body poses of these figures.

Pienaar was also one of those times where long hair made it impossible to fit a name on too. I prefer to keep the number the correct size, when possible in instances like this!

Anyway, here's the kit (via true colours football kits):

No comments:

Post a Comment