Saturday 12 March 2016

400th post!

Well, who'd have thought this little hobby that I took up about 3 years ago would get to this stage?!

Tens of brushes worn out, loads of empty paint cans, hundreds of figures repainted, thousands of blog views and now a 400th post on here!

I'd just like to take this chance to thank everyone for the support, be that buying a figure, liking a post on facebook or even just following me on twitter- all the support and encouragement really does mean a lot!

What better way to mark my 400th post than with some top quality photos, taken by my friends at Eighth Avenue Photography!

(Click to enlarge)



Obviously these are some of my favourites, but they were taken over a year ago, so I have formed some new favourites and, if I say so myself, completed some even better paint jobs since!

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment