Wednesday 9 March 2016

Larsson, Hogaborgs BK

(Click to enlarge)

As you may have seen if you follow this blog, or my Facebook page, I have been doing a bit of a series of Larsson figures throughout his career, for a big Larsson fan.

While Barcelona and Feyenoord repaints would be relatively familiar to many football fans, this one, of Larsson in his time at Hogaborgs BK may prove a little more unfamiliar!

I enjoyed doing this one, even with the notable problem of only being able to find a black and white photo of Larsson in his Hogaborg days!!

In a bit of a difference to my normal repaints, the letters at the top on the front of the shirt, and the shirt number are both hand-painted (rather than using decals) This is mainly due to a technicality that I won't bore you with, but I was pleased with how they came out, anyway!

Here's that black and white photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment