Thursday 28 July 2016

Ian Harte, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

Here's a figure that I wouldn't have painted when I first started!

Ian Harte was released in the Leeds kit from the season after this. And in the beginning, I would have been happy with that!

As my collection expanded though, that Champions League season squad got increasingly full. I added players that weren't releases in that kit, such as Woodgate, Mills and Matteo and suddenly Harte's  omission started to look all wrong!

He was such an important player to the run that I decided I needed him as part of that squad; especially now that my figures are on display... and in number order!

So, that's how this figure, which is basically a bit of yellow around the collar and cuffs different from the official release came about!

No comments:

Post a Comment