Sunday 25 December 2016

Popescu, Spurs

OK, so it's Christmas day, and maybe updating this is a little loserish... but my family are watching call the midwife, and I'm not interested in the slightest!

As you may know, I love the chance to paint a different kind of figure, and here's another of my 'first times'!


This Popescu is a Bandai figure, and started life in a Barcelona kit. I can't tell you much about Bandai figures, to be honest.

This one was fairly similar to a Corinthian Prostar, but was slightly bigger and heavier.

As for the figure itself, well, I've done this kit quite a few times now. I love having the exact right font now! And the slightly bigger figure made for a slightly easier time on the detail painting.

Here's Popescu in his Spurs days:

No comments:

Post a Comment