Sunday 12 March 2017

Spurs, 2010-11 Champions League campaign

Moments ago, I started writing a fairly lengthy paragraph about selecting photos and losing track of which I'd posted here, as opposed to my facebook page. Then I decided that wasn't worth the time it took to read!

Here are some Spurs Champions League 2011 kit repaints:







A couple of things to notice; the Luka Modric figure is a custom remodel (not done by me!!) I just repainted it.

I also really like that I used the correct shirt number font that Spurs only used in Europe. I love that kind of detail in making a really authentic repaint.

Other than that... well, I've put them here in shirt number order, obviously!!

I think this might also be the largest number of figures I've put into a single blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment