Sunday 8 July 2018

Taribo West, Plymouth

With the World Cup on the brain, here's a player who figured in 2 tournaments for Nigeria.

So naturally, here he is in Plymouth Argyle kit:


I reckon this one's pretty unique! That's one of the reasons I did it... along with trying to get the attention of the Quickly Kevin podcast!! (One of the presenters is a big Plymouth fan!)

Incidentally, if you've never listened, it's well worth a go! I often listen to it while painting. Find it here!

This is still available for purchase, by the way, so if you're interested, comment, or get me via twitter or Facebook- details in the banner heading.

3 comments:

  1. I would like this! How much please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but this blog post is 2 years old, and the figure has been sold in the meantime. I could re do one for you. The cost would depend on how much I can get a West figure for on ebay!

      Delete
  2. This is class, would love to see a version from when he player for Derby.

    ReplyDelete