Saturday 2 February 2019

Bardsley, Beattie and Cahill: Shefield United

Anyone who reads this regularly (anyone there?!) will know quite a few of my blogging nuances!

One is that I often post figures of a team that I want to lose that day, even though the 'every team I blog pictures of loses' theory only seems to work when I post a Leeds figure.

And another is that I have to have some kind of link between the figures when I post more than one picture.

So here, in matching Capital One sponsored shirts, are three players that represented one of Leeds' current promotion rivals... in shirt number order (habit number 3 exhibited in this post!)






Cracking! The Beattie is the most recent repaint, hot of the press, and finished within the last week!

Although I haven't blogged them all yet, I'm pretty close to finishing all the possible Sheffield United figures that were released (not including remodels, though I do have a couple of those in the pipeline!)

Keep your eyes on my Facebook page (I invariably post pictures there first) for upcoming posts of rarer Sheff United repaints, such as Alan Wright and Peter Withe!

No comments:

Post a Comment