Wednesday 20 March 2019

Redondo, Argentina

International Break; International repaints!

And being as we had a look at Fernando Redondo in Real Madrid kit the other day, how about in a couple of Argentina kits?



In case you were wondering, these kits are from 2 different World Cups, hence why one has a name and the other just a number.

The away kit was pretty tough to paint! I did this kit on Caniggia as well, and I tried a different approach on each. On one I painted each of the little black diamond shapes individually, and on the other, I painted 3 black stripes, then used blue to 'block' bits out, to create the shapes.
...
The pointless part of the story is: I can't remember which method I used on which!

Keep an eye on here for more international kit repaints... I've got to do something to keep entertained until Leeds play again, haven't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment