Monday 11 March 2019

Redondo, Real

I always like to receive confirmation that figures have arrived before I put the pictures here (or on my Facbeook page) just in case there are any problems, anything that needs to be sorted out etc.

Today, I found out that a parcel I sent has finally arrived in Argentina, so now, I can post the pictures of some absolute beauties!!

Let's start with Redondo!



Two Real Madrid repaints. I was delighted with these- absolutely love the number font, and the full kit definitely takes me back to my childhood; unless I am mistaken, it's the black kit in which Redondo danced around the Man United defence at Old Trafford in the Champions League!

Solid start from the box that went to Argentina... plenty more rare repaints to come! Including clubs and figures that I had never painted before!

Excited to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment