Sunday 5 January 2020

1980s Liverpool

Today, a team of children wearing Liverpool kits knocked Everton out of the FA Cup. Seems as good a reason as any to post some Liverpool repaints here:



You may have seen me post a similar Grobbelaar figure recently-ish... but it's my blog, so I'll do what I like!! This one was reproduced after someone took a shine to the first one, when it was posted on twitter.

Fun fact: I still don't know how to spell Grobbelaar without googling it... or having googled it for this blog post, at the very least thinking about it very hard.

As for Venison... I don't know if he had such a splendid mullet in his Liverpool days, but it seemed worth painting nonetheless, and I managed to sell this one on ebay, so at least one other person thought so too!

No comments:

Post a Comment