Thursday 9 December 2021

4 Ian Rushes

Strap yourselves in, here are 4 Ian Rush figures!


As you may have guessed, this grey one was a pain in the backside to paint! I think it was worth the effort, though I don't mind that I've not been asked to reproduce it since.


On the flipside, while it is also tecnically pretty difficult to do, I actually quite enjoy doing pinstripes. This one is part of a growing collection of European Cup final players that one guy is doing; one player from each final.


Another complicated kit! But probably not as difficult as it looks. I didn't try to match the kit exactly- just stick to the righ kind of shapes and patterns. It's all you can do with a kit like this, really.


 And finishing off with the 92-93 away kit. Whenever I'm doing this kit template, I do the main colour of the shirt... and then put off doing the adidas shoulder/ shorts section for ages! I don't know why though, the thought of it is always worse than doing it!#

And, there you go. There was a time when I would have put these into chronological order... but I'm sure the fact that I haven't this time hasn't ruined your evening too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment