Friday 22 March 2013

Terry Cooper

So, here is the very first one that I finished: Terry Cooper.

(Click to enlarge)
Leeds United Corinthian football figures repaints

I started with 1970s Leeds players for a few reasons; firstly it's a travesty that Corinthian only produced Jack Charlton in the first place; secondly I love the Leeds team from that era; and perhaps most importantly, I thought it would be easier to paint!

Though I say this was the first one I finished, I have gone back to adjust it a little since, due to increased confidence/competence! I added details such as the white boots, the sock tags, and the mono-brow!

I used dry rub off transfer paper for the shirt number, and the LUFC script logo on the chest. The sock tags are hand painted tho!

In case you wondered, the figure started life as John Greig.

1 comment:

  1. In case you are wondering, I have finished a few models already... I'm resisting the temptation to post pics of them all at once, so I have some new posts for a while!

    ReplyDelete