Friday 22 March 2013

The Purpose

Yeah, it's almost a cliche now, but this is how I start new blogs. This is my 4th one, you see!

(My other blogs, in case you wondered, can cater for your needs if you want Leeds United based whimsyMini sagas, or 6 word stories.)

But what's this one about?

My latest blogspot is all about showcasing my latest obsession; repainting Corinthian football figures!

I started collecting them when I was 10, and that lasted for a few years.

Last year, for no obvious reason, my interest in collecting was rekindled.

And then I discovered repainting... and I wanted to try it!

Here is where you'll see my results, and hopefully, my progress!

2 comments:

  1. Please contact me on twitter: wdw83

    Maybe after some private work involving a couple of Corinthians! Tar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I don't actually have a Twitter account! (May set one up at some point, but uber busy atm!)

    You can email me on marcjbrine@hotmail.co.uk, if you like!

    ReplyDelete