Monday 18 May 2015

Domi, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

I painted this aaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago! A recent re-organisation of my repaint photos made me realise just how behind I was- particularly with posting the Leeds pics!

This one is of Didier Domi; another repaint of a player who hardly sparkled for Leeds, but who was nonetheless deemed a necessary addition to my collection by the crazy collector part of my brain.

It was also clearly painted at a time when I was paying very close attention to boot design!! I still do the boots sometimes, depends what kind of mood I'm in!

Domi played on loan in the 2003-04 season, when Leeds were relegated. 

He is remembered as one of the better Peter Reid loanees... which probably says more about the rest of them than about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment