Sunday 3 May 2015

More Adjustments!

In a short spell where orders had died down for a bit, I decided to improve some of the figures in my collection that were previously still "as released"; the "unrepainted" aspect of my collection, if that makes sense!

It is something I've done before, as these blog posts on Gary McAllister and Jack Charlton show, and I recently just thought to myself; "Why did I stop there?!"

One of the things I didn't particularly like about a lot of the Leeds figures was the clarity of the badges, which were just printed in yellow, so I did something about it!


Ferdinand, on the left has the original, printed badge, while Bowyer has the new one. I think it works!

I also decided to add Champions League sleeve patches to the 2000/01 Leeds figures that I own, as modeled here by Jason Wilcox!


Little things, but after years of repainting, I started to think; "Why should my repaints be more detailed than the original figures, when I could do something about it?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment