Saturday 9 May 2015

Hasselbaink, Leeds

(Click to enlarge)

I've just been having a major sort out of my repaint photos, and realised there are a hell of a lot of Leeds repaints that I haven't posted here on my blog!

One of them is this Hasselbaink figure, which I did quite a while ago. I think I could definitely do a better job if I were to do it again now!

I decided to paint him in 1997-98 kit, as I felt this fitted in with the rest of my collection better.

Ater deciding on the kit, my other main decision was whether to put 'Hasselbaink' on the shirt, or put 'Jimmy' as he wore on his debut! I chose Hasselbaink in the end... I had to make the lettering quite small! 

Keep an eye on my blog for more Hasselbaink figures soon; one order, one Microstar for myself... and maybe even a manager one in future if you believe the recent rumours!!


Oh, I almost forgot; Jimmy retweeted a photo of this repaint:

No comments:

Post a Comment