Thursday 22 October 2015

Robinho, Man City

(Click to enlarge)

Here's Robinho in Man City colours.

I don't really have much to say about the repaint to be honest, so this is gonna be one where I do stats from his City career!

He arrived at the Etihad from Real Madrid for around £32 million, and had a pretty good first season; his 14 goals making him City's top scorer.

His second season was full of injury problems though, which resulted in him falling down the pecking order, and eventually seeking a transfer.

I was going to say his has been a career that didn't really live up to its potential... then I saw on Wiki that he has 99 caps for Brazil, so what do I know?! That said, he is currently playing for Gangzhou!

Oh, and back to the repaint... I like the boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment