Saturday 3 October 2015

Sullivan x2, Leeds

You know the drill by now; if i have two of the same player, I've been putting them in the same blog post. It gives me something to talk about, and also helps me to get through my photo backlog a bit quicker!

So, here are 2 Neil Sullivans:
(Click to enlarge)

I prefer the sculpt of the prostar than the microstar... tho it is a bit neckless! For some reason, I chose the kit Sully wore in the playoff final for this one. Not his, or Leeds' finest hour.

(Click to enlarge)

Sullivan seemed to wear several different kits in his first season at Leeds, all very plain ones... maybe we couldn't afford to hire a kit designer. 

This one came to mind when I decided to paint this microstar of him. 

He was great that first season- thoroughly deserving of his player of the year award. We'd have definitely been looking over our shoulders a bit more without him.

Here he is in both of the above kits:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment